Yoga does not transform the way we see things; it transforms the person who sees.”
— B.K.S. Iyengar
Regardless of the type of yoga you practice, it is beneficial to give your mind something to concentrate on as you move around on your mat because yoga truly is a mind-body exercise. Yoga can be self-taught, however, learning and practicing under a trained teacher makes a whole lot of difference.
At Agni Yoga India, the yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh is designed to promote your overall growth not just as a learner or practitioner, but also as a yoga instructor. The 100/200/300/500-hour yoga teacher training course at Agni Yoga India is in collaboration with Yoga Alliance which will enable you to teach and spread the knowledge of yoga in your country.
10 Reasons Why You Should Do Yoga Teachers Training Course in Rishikesh
We give you 10 reasons why you should do a yoga teacher training course in Rishikesh under an experienced yoga teacher at Agni Yoga India –
- Through lectures in anatomy and physiology, you will gain a deeper grasp of the saying “prevention is better than cure” and learn how to prevent injuries.
- You’ll discover how to extend the practice of yoga beyond the postures. You’ll learn the importance of why you should follow the yoga lifestyle every day and how you can achieve it.
- The teacher training course at Agni India will teach you to become a better listener. You’ll learn the finer points of how to listen well and come up with practical answers to challenges that arise every day – for yourself or your students.
- You’ll discover alternative, kinder approaches to healing the body, the mind and the heart. For those working in the wellness, fitness and health therapy fields, a yoga teacher training course is very beneficial.
- You will interact with people who join the Yoga Teachers Training program from different parts of the world. The educational process will be enhanced through multicultural learning. You’ll learn skills for interacting with individuals from different walks of life and backgrounds.
- You gain knowledge on how to live a balanced life and deal with the various difficult situations you will face in life. You develop self-care skills and become a better caregiver for your loved ones.
- Your ability to communicate and express yourself will increase by learning through the method class to practice teaching. Your presentational style will improve as you learn the more nuanced aspects of putting your feelings and thoughts into words that will help you become a successful yoga teacher.
- You’ll become more self-assured and be able to capitalize on your advantages. You’ll be able to develop a profound grasp of life, relationships and difficulties one faces in general, as well as how to deal with them.
- You will learn many approaches to combating and treating stress and other common disorders under the insightful guidance of a teacher.
- You will get knowledge about one of the most crucial facets of daily life: food and sattvic diets. How much food to consume, what to eat, and when to eat it. How they can help you live a happier, healthier life.
A yoga teacher training course (TTC) is a lifetime experience that goes beyond simply preparing you to become a yoga instructor or teacher. Unquestionably, learning under a practitioner and teacher will help you learn vital yoga techniques like correct alignment, breath control, body awareness and how to prevent damage from yoga-related activities. Yoga goes beyond the physical element of movement and works from deep within.
Get in Touch:
- Yoga Poses for Weight Loss: The Top 10 Advantages
- Yoga for Diabetes. How Stress Causes Diabetes.
- 5 Yoga Poses that give you relief from back pain
- 10 Benefits of daily yoga practice
- Why choose yoga as a career?
- Yoga Teacher Training vs Yoga Retreat. What should you choose?
- Methods to boost Endurance during Aerobic and Anaerobic Exercises.
- Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India
- Why Join Agni Yoga India for Yoga Teacher Training in Rishikesh India?
- 500 Hour Yoga TTC in Rishikesh
- How to Dress Correctly for a Great Yoga Session? A Beginners Yoga Outfit Guide
- 15 Standing Yoga Poses That Will Build Full-Body Strength & Balance
- What is Ashtanga Yoga and Its Primary Series, Intermediate Series and Advanced Series?
- What is philosophy?
- What is Pranayama and Its Benefits? Types and Techniques for Beginners
- Yoga Retreat in Rishikesh
- Yoga Teacher Training Rishikesh India
- 7 Best tips to start Meditation
- How Yoga can help to lose weight? 5 Best yoga asana to do every day at home
- 5 Reasons Why You Should Learn Yoga in India
- 10 Reasons Why You Should Do Yoga Teachers Training in Rishikesh